How To Get Started
You Don’t Want To Wait
Bed bugs are small, flat insects that feed on humans and other warm-blooded mammals. Bed Bug starts their life cycle as nearly microscopic eggs and grow through five developmental stages. At each stage, the bed bug nymphs must consume a blood meal in order to develop into the next stage. The whole developmental process takes about a month in an optimal environment.
Bed Bug Can Lay
The Treatment is Simple
- Prep the room. We will provide you with the information needed to prep the infected area for maximum heat effectiveness!
- The heaters are set up and the temperature in the room is raised to 120-140 degrees.
- The lethal temperature is held for a minimum of 8-12 hours and should be monitored regularly.
- After the required heat time the heaters are removed and the room remains closed to cool slowly and prolong the treatment time.
- The room can be re-entered and cleaned as soon as the temperatures have cooled.